This is not another blog post about a blogger’s wishlist.
Just kidding 😛
Okay so today is 23rd december. OMG tomorrow’s Christmas eve! 😀 Im so excited!!!!! I like bought gifts for every member of the family + my BFF. Hmmmm. I think I bought + wrapped like 20+ gifts? somewhat, and I think I expended more than 4000 php on just the gifts! Ill post the things I’ve bought for them after christmas/ after they have opened their gifts.
Okay. Wishlist. ummmm. *lists*
1. Satchel – I really want one of these. They’re convenient, stylish + they’d go perfect with my clothes! People at my place dont know what this is, srsly, they need globalization.
2. Silk scarves – I really have no reason why I want these babies, but there’s this force that entices me when I see these things. Preferably to accessorize?
3. Coats – I have deep orgasms on Trench coats and Military coats especially if they’re double breasted. Oh, and I also have a thing for blazers.
4. Vintage sunnies – I love vintage. I love vintage sunnies, esp. the round ones. Oh and if you want to give me these babies, can you kindly throw in some Gaga flip glasses? thanks.
Oh and btw, there’s this shop that sells DAMN FINE vintage sunglasses for only 9.99$ here’s the heavenly site oh and they do sell Gaga flip glasses. srsly, if I had a credit card, I’d murder the site.
5. Oxford shoes – you can call these babies dress shoes/brogue shoes or Dad’s shoes. I find these shoes quite cool! I’d like to mix and match ’em with my outfit. Im going for the Harajuku-Avant Garde Modern Vintage look. Now that is a mouthful
oh and you could buy some elegant + towering shoes at solestruck.com they have beautiful Lita shoes and loafers by Jeffrey Campbell but the prices are a bit on the ‘ouch’ side but Im pretty sure it’s worth it.
To rid the world of ugly shoes one pair at a time
7. Gaga merchandise – If you cant give me Lady Gaga, well, give me her merchandise. I duly accept the Born This Way collection, some Gaga t-shirts, Gaga collectibles such as posters and etc.
8. Family – I want my family complete this Christmas eve + christmas day. I want to enjoy the holidays with them especially gift giving. The holidays wouldnt be the same without them.
9. Luxury house – Let’s go surreal. I want a house, complete with a pool, an outdoor theater, a closet full of my clothes, jewelries and everything I want.
10. Partner – okay now this is what Im least expecting to find under my Christmas tree. Someone I can live with in my luxury house :)) Okay. No more chit chat. I hope my partner would look like this:
Ill be waiting here, that’s my only wish/es this year
More blog entries coming. 😉
Oh and Happy 2 days before Christmas ;D
Lots of Love. With Orange Colored Skies.