Site stats keeps on fluctuating. Ok. Keep Calm and Blog.
Yesterday, me and my sister went to the local mall to go accompany mom to buy some groceries. On our arrival, there was like a huge wave of people shopping + buying groceries, and that’s when I realized the local mall had their annual year-end clearance sale.
Here are the pictures of my one-day adventure 🙂
- Upon arriving to the mall, we went straight through the market part of the mall, when mom texted they were upstairs shopping for some shoes.
- When we got there I went on trying some shoes and ended up buying a pair of Toms brogue shoes. They look like Oxford’s but a little bit round + the leather is quite soft. Oh, and my mom also bought me the usual Toms, aww how sweet.
- So Im off to pay for the shoes where the line is so long, it took forever to pay for the shoes, but finally I bought them 🙂 I still want to buy some boat shoes which cost like 700 php or more than 10 bucks and if they had Oxford shoes Im really gonna force myself to only use 10% of my weekly allowance which is 1000 php.
- After the shoe shopping, me + my BFF que, went down and raid their clothing sale which was marked down to 100 php or like 2 bucks.
- I bought 3 shorts for only 300 php (100 each) and 2 tees for 200 php (100 each)
- I should’ve bought some long colored socks but Im out of money, I murdered my 1000 php
- My perverted little friend had the camera with him. We passed by this ‘Men’s Underwear’ section and he started wrecking havoc
- So we went down and had little stroll, even though we were dying for a seat and my foot is aching and probably has some blisters.
- We passed by this shop with some glasses, its too bad they dont have round ones but anyway, I bought some wayfarer glasses for only 90 php ;))
- That’s when we met with Ara and her crew 🙂 I miss this girl! She got white + rosy cheeks and she got more prettier
and made me more jealous of her
- We went back to the groceries afterwards only to end up going home bringing the fruits + other supplies my mum brought earlier that day
- At home, blah blah blah surfing the net, and we had Pizza + Siomai balls as a snack! Scrumptious!
- Night came and we decided to buy some fireworks or sparklers
- Please forgive my friend querubin, he was a bit, ummmm, New to the camera
- We went to auntie’s house only to fnd out they were cooking for New Year’s Eve dinner 🙂 Yummy!
- And off we go to the city plaza and bought some sparklers
- We bought some fountains, sparklers, and this firework called Steel Beauty
- My cousins wont stop blabbing about where’s Goodbye Philippines? I wanna see it (Goodbye Philippines is an illegal firecracker)
- Took some pictures of the city lights (not to mention there were some guys who were talking about me as a gay version of harry potterignorant little A-holes)
- Finally went home after we bought some fruits for NYE dinner
- Made some banana almond shakes + mango milk shakes
- Tested my prototype Sparkler Bra. It works!
Well that’s what happened yesterday. What a great day it was! :DD
Keep your eyes open for my NYE blog 🙂 have a very Happy New Year + New Year’s Eve :))
Lots of Love. With Orange Colored Skies.
- Mad for Oxfords (hopelesslyambitiousv.wordpress.com)
- New Year’s Eve Outfit (heydoyou.com)
- are you ready for New year party ?? (soloevane.wordpress.com)
- Sparklers (madewithloveuk.wordpress.com)
- New Year’s Nail Art (goodgirlsinc.wordpress.com)
- Get Caught Up With All of Our Fab New Year’s Eve Coverage! (fabsugar.com)
- Stylish Oxford Sneakers – The Adidas SLVR Brogue Buckle is a Hybrid Between Classy and Sporty (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- Tom’s Shoes Wrapping it up for Christmas! (relicinteriors.wordpress.com)
- Shoes Worth Killing For (ibtimes.com)
- Grocery Stores: Not Just For Ladies Anymore! [Shopping] (jezebel.com)