Im not lucky… Im blessed
I dont consider myself lucky. I never believed in luck, well sometimes, but I dont believe in the bad ones. Probably the reason why I dont believe in luck is that, I believe we shape our own future and it is greatly affected by our decisions. I think I’ve already discussed this in my previous blog post.
A lot of good things happened to me this weekend.
- My satchel arrived, safely, somewhat, pretty much elated that I’ve already got my hands on one these babies 🙂
- I found my 8 gb USB. If you have read my previous blog posts I think you’ll know why
- My mom agreed to lend me her Galaxy tablet. I love it! Not only am I entertained but also this will make me efficient in school work 🙂
- I only have 68 days till 1st year of college ends. In my language, 2 months and 28 days left till summer/school ends.
- My site stats are getting incredibly high. I cant believe Im getting a lot of traffic in this blog. I hope this goes on 🙂
- NED JUST REPLIED. After a long month of tweeting unreplied tweets, he finally replied to me. Well nit really me, he kinda sent a bulk tweet for the uhh… …. *silence* anyway, Im happy he replied to me, I missed him so much! I do hope he gets active like before.
Yep. Im very blessed. Im very grateful for that. My 2012 is going smooth, somehow, but Im trying to make the most of it! 🙂
Quick post 😉
Lots of Love. With Orange Colored Skies.
- Waking up from a dream (rewritemyfuriedheart.wordpress.com)
- Lucky Now. (justmymindwrittendown.wordpress.com)
- Lucky Strike (supreemeone.wordpress.com)
- The Luckiest* (makingmonkeysoup.com)
- You’re My Lucky Charm! (ohiolottery.wordpress.com)
- Be Lucky. (littlelongislandgirl.wordpress.com)
- FIGHT for what you believe in or NOT. (hillydottyred.wordpress.com)